From Hastings Castle and the pier to George Street and Old Town, Hastings is one of the most popular tourist resorts in the UK. But it’s also home to a bunch of highly innovative entrepreneurs all looking to succeed online.
When you run a business, your website is one of the most important aspects of your marketing activity. Our web design services in Hastings help local business owners get the most out of their digital presence.
Don’t settle for second best. If you want a site that works on all levels, here’s what sebdigital brings to the table:
- Custom made web design concepts for WordPress that work with your business perfectly.
- Responsive and regularly updated sites that are easy to navigate and designed to improve performance online.
- All the bases are covered with our optimised, SEO-friendly web design that gets you noticed locally and across the world
- We specialise in eCommerce and woocommerce, providing our clients with all the tools they need to sell with ease.
- Our core team of designers and developers ensure your website design remains at the cutting edge with regular updates.
Whether you are starting a new business or have an existing one in Hastings, make sure you have the web design basics covered. Contact our friendly, expert team at sebdigital right now.
Ask us anything about our Web Design Services. We offer simple, 5 – 10 page, business brochure sites from £650.
“Creating a new web site is always stressful for everyone concerned – the client AND the people putting it all together. I’m pleased to say that Seb was patient with us from the start despite numerous chopping and changing.
He always listened and acted quickly on our requests. Best of all Seb treated us as if we were his only client. He worked to OUR timescales and timetable never telling us that he had other bigger, more lucrative clients (I’m sure he has!) waiting in the wings to grab his time.
I felt respected and always given the very best of his time. I wholeheartedly recommend Seb and his excellent patient and thoughtful services. And great value too!”
Managing Director, Midnight Communications